Microsoft on 29 July 2015 launched their ever evolving and most buzzed operating system Microsoft Windows 10 with people standing in a queue toinstall windows 10 on PC’s or Computer. The Windows 10 was not even have launched and people have started talking about it. As Microsoft launched the Windows 10, it created curiosity among the people across the globe to download and install in their device.Windows operating system is one of the most widely and prominently used operating system till today, especially when it comes to PC, computer or desktop. When it comes to Microsoft Corporation, it has always try to come up with something unique, new and innovative which stood it apart from the other players in the market. So, this time also Microsoft has stood in its goal and come up with Windows 10 operating system – totally different and improved from previous Windows versions. Now, how it would be if you also have Windows 10 on your device, here I am with you to share 5 methods to install Windows 10 on your PC or Desktop.
You might also like to read these articles ontechgeck:-
- Windows Media Player Download – Latest Media Player from Microsoft.
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts – Work Efficiently with these Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut Keys.
5 Methods To Install Windows 10
There are 5 simple ways to install Windows 10 on your PC or computer and they are –
- Install Windows 10 directly on your Computer by purchasing Windows 10 serial key and product key online.
- You can install it by upgrading the existing Windows version to Windows 10.
- You can also clean install the Windows 10
- Use Virtual Box to install Windows 10,
- Last but not the least,dual boot your system to install Windows 10
1. Install Windows 10 Using the Serial Key
First of all, download Windows 10 (3GB) from the official site of Microsoft using ISO image, then enter the serial key, keep in mind what serial key you are using as, for various Windows 10 Edition such as Windows 10 Home Edition, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, there is different serial keys. Here is the list of few Serial keys, that would be helpful to you in installing Windows 10 using ISO image.
- Windows 10 Serial Key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- Windows 10 Serial Key Technical Preview for Consumer: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT
- Technical Preview for Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
- Windows 10 Enterprise: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
- Windows 10 Home: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
- Windows 10 Pro: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
2. Upgrade the Existing Windows Version to Windows 10
The most simpler way to install Windows 10 is to upgrade the existing version of Windows installed on your PC or computer to Windows 10. You can freely upgrade to Windows 10 operating system as Microsoft has promised a free trial version of Windows 10 to its trustworthy and loyal users. So, upgrade to Windows 10 for free for a period of 1 year.
3. Clean Install Windows 10
Clean install Windows 10 means just removing the existing operating system that is installed on your desktop or laptop and then back up your all the files in one drive and install Windows 10 from the scratch. So, Clean install of Windows 10 will remove your existing operating system and Windows 10 will be installed on your device.
4. Use of Virtual Box to Install Windows 10
Virtualization is one of the best way to test any new application or operating system so as to test Windows 10. Virtual box is one of the device which is used for the virtualisation purpose which enables running of Windows 10 on the current working device of yours. Just download the Virtual Box software which is available free over the internet. The installation of Windows 10 will take only 30 minutes to install Windows 10, with this you can check the performance of any newly launched operating system.
5. Dual Boot the System and Install Windows 10
One of the most simpler and interesting way of Installing Windows 10. Dual Booting means installation of newly operating system in the presence of previous operating system. In this you can use both Windows 10 operating system and other operating system such as Windows 7 or Windows 8 simultaneously.
If you liked this article on ways to install Windows 10 on your pc , then share it with your friends on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook etc. and like us or follow us on our official page.