How To Create a Professional App under $300 easily
Easily create professional looking app under $300
Whether a layman or a professional app developer, both knows that creating an app is a very hectic and time taking task. It requires adequate skills, patience, perseverance and off course an adequate budget.
Creating a professional app in a limited budget is quite an impossible task. However, with some effort, it can be achieved even in the limited budget of just $300. There are several methods to create a professional app under $300. Let’s have a look over these methods.
How To Create A Professional App $300
A. App Builders
Friends, you need not to be a professional app developer or website designer in order to create a beautiful and useful app. There are app developing apps available in the market who helps you in building your dream app in just $300. There is WYSIWYG methodology through which you can design and build your app effectively.
Some of the popular app builders are –
1. Seattle Cloud App Builder – Seattle Cloud is one of the most popular app builder. And till date, 480,000+ native apps have been developed. The most interesting feature of Seattle cloud app builder is that you do not need any coding skills, build app from scratch using various templates provided. And if you have coding skills, then it also comes with coding feature. The basic features costs up to $14.99 and monthly upgrade priced up to $ 147.
2. Como DIY – If you have your own business and want to promote it in order to increase your client base, then there is nothing better than Como DIY. The main feature of this app builder are as follows –
- Loyalty cards facility with which you can entice and attract the customers to your stores or restaurants.
- You can design your own e-commerce store with it. This will diversify your business as well as result in increasing your day to day sale.
- You either require to pay monthly fee of $57 or an annual fee. The choice is all yours.
3. Good Barber – The main focus of Good Barber app builder is to provide a pleasing app design to their customers.
- Beautifully designed templates to choose from.
- However, the main focus of the app builder is on app designing rather on app functionality.
- The charges of Good Barber is $89 per month.
In addition, there are other app builders also available in the market such as app machine, ShoutEm, etc. So lots of choices available for you, choose smartly and within your budget.
You can also see – Top 5 android gaming apps of 2016
B. Hire Freelance Designers and Developers
Now you can easily create a professional app under $300 through hiring of freelancers from various freelancer sites such as Freelancer.com and Upwork. You would be thinking that hiring freelancer is quite expensive. However, freelancers who are just starting their business and looking for initial start, they can take up your project in limited budget.
However, while working with freelancers, make sure that you sign a Non Disclosure agreement and complete other related paperwork in order to keep your idea and business confidential. At the same time keep proper communication with designer and developer so that he can make exactly what you are looking for.
C. Do Negotiations against the ad Space in your App
How bargaining against the ad space works? Ask company to build app for you and provide them ad space in your app. This will result in building of your app within the limit of your budget.
With the help of above methods, you can easily create a professional app under $300. Initially keep the design of your app simple and minimal. With the passage of time you will learn about market demand and trends and then accordingly change the design of your app.